Saturday 28 November 2009

Minimal Make-Up Look





So this is my first make-up look... And what else better to begin with than a minimal one? I am a great believer in using make-up to 'enhance' rather than 'cover up' and I've tried to be as simple as possible with this quick look! (By the way, if I look tired its because I haven't slept yet - Damn insomia!)

Just for reference, I am a Mac NC20 so I am quite pale with yellow undertones :]

Face:
- Foundation: Maxfactor Lasting Performance Foundation in 105 'Soft Beige'; I use this on my 'off-days' and want to save my Mac Studio Fluid. Very smooth and good buildable coverage.

- Bronzer: Mac 'Improvise'; I LOVE this bronzer. Its a beautiful peach colour with gold shimmer which you can build very easily. Really good for the fair people in da' house.

- Powder - Mac Loose Powder in NC20; the 'air-brushing' of face powders. It settles my make-up without looking cakey at all. I've just bought my second tub off Ebay!

Eyes:
- Superdrug Eyelash Curlers

- Rimmel 'Extra Super Lash' Mascara in Black; This got rated very highly on Makeupalley.com, is cheap and does the job!

Lips:
- 17 in 'Cashmere Blush' Lipstick; I LOVE this colour. Its a light pinky/baby-red lipstick which you can build up on. I have very pigmented lips and this worked great.

- Rimmel Shock Gloss in 'Clear'; I put two dabs of this in the middle of my lips and spread it out in order to smooth away any chapped-ness from the lipstick. The product stays true to its statement that it makes lips look '3D' and enhances a pout!

Brushes:
- Superdrug 'Blusher Brush'
- E.L.F 'Total Face Brush'

Products used altogether: 9


Again, apart from the MAC products... All of the stuff I used are quite cheap :p Hope you liked it and embrace your natural beauty ladies.

Love & Peace,

The Midnight-Kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment