Friday 27 November 2009

New Look & E.L.F Purchases



I don't know how immovable, lifeless objects can tempt a person... But these babies have been tempting me for nearly two weeks! I've been wanting a pair of ankle boots lately and came across these on the New Look website a few days ago. They've been reduced to £20 and I think they look extremely sexy. So sexy in fact, I bought it :| After seeing all the smaller sizes sold out, I had to whip out Paypal and have these shoes in my life.

I also HAD to take advantage of E.L.F's free UK delivery and bought:

* A nude mineral lipstick in 'Natural Nymph'.
* The 'Studio Blush and Bronzer Compact'
* One 'Studio Complexion Brush'
* One standard 'Eyeshadow Brush'.

The total came to a not-so-shocking £12.50... The price of one thing in MAC :/

Like I always say; BIG UP THE CHEAPNESS!

All of these products scored very high on 'Makeupalley.com' so I'm looking forward to reviewing them.

Until then m'lovlies!

Love & Peace,

The Midnight-Kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment